- Safety First - We hold ourselves and each other to a high standard of safety
through training on all equipment.
- Don’t worry about getting the perfect answer - We encourage each other to try
new things even if they may not work out.
- Continuously learn - As there is exploration of new technologies, ideas, and
opportunities in the Alley, we encourage reflection and learning along the way.
- Spend time doing instead of planning - We encourage getting the most out of an
experience by spending more time learning by doing instead of too much time
focusing on the planning.
- Embrace transparency, inclusion, and diversity - we encourage everyone to
experiment, learn, grow, and have the opportunity to be heard and make an impact
on the space.
- Let’s be friends - While working together in the same space, we encourage
getting to know each other, offering a hand, sharing experiences, and helping
each other grow along the way.